The Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) is an Immunization database that tracks the immunizations given to Michiganders throughout life.
Your Doctor or your Local Health Department can print an Official State of Michigan Immunization Record for you. Alternately you can request your record by mail/fax using this form. International requests must include an email address. We cannot fax or phone internationally.
- Request Name Change
- Request Official State of Michigan Immunization Record
- Immunization Schedules and Information
- Tips for Finding Old Immunization Records
- Participation in MCIR Reporting
- Find your local health department or immunization clinic
- Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have any questions about MCIR, please Contact us.