Long Term Care Facilities
Contact your Regional MCIR Office for training and questions.
MCIR Basic 3 Module
The MCIR Basic 3 for Long Term Care Module reviews:
- Searching for a Person in the MCIR
- Adding a New Person to the MCIR
- Adding an Immunization your Facility Administers without Managing the MCIR VIM.
After reviewing the module you can receive a Certificate of Completion.
1. Answer the questionnaire linked form at the end of the module.
2. Receive your certificate.
3. Email your certificate directly to your Regional MCIR Coordinator.
MCIR Mini Basic Lessons
MCIR Mini Basic Lessons are mini PDF PowerPoints to review specific applications in the MCIR.
Click on the image to review the MCIR Mini Module.
Are you a Site Administrator?
Visit and view our Site Administrator Online Resources.
- How To Search for a Person
- How To Add a Person
- How To Edit a Person’s Address
- How To Add an Immunization Administered by your Site
- How To Edit an Immunization Administered by your Site
- How To Add a Historical Immunization
- How To Add a No Inventory Immunization
- How To Print an Official MCIR Immunization Record
- How To Flag a Record as Duplicate
- How To Record a Person as Deceased
Password, MILogin Profile and Where to Find your MCIR Pin
How To Reset my MILogin Password to Access MCIR
HOW TO: Reset my MILogin Password to Access MCIR – Tip Sheet PDF
How to Update your MILogin Profile
HOW TO: Update MILogin Profile Information – Tip Sheet PDF
How to Find my MCIR Pin
HOW TO: Find My MCIR Pin – Tip Sheet PDF
Healthcare Provider Sites Registration
MCIR New Immunizing Provider Site Usage Agreement
Agreement issued to all immunizing Public and Private Providers and Pharmacies requesting MCIR access and user rights.
MAIL, FAX or SCAN MCIR NEW Provider User Usage Site Agreement to
Need More Help?
Contact your Regional MCIR Office