MCIR Basic 3 Module with Certificate
This MCIR Basic 3 module is for immunizing providers using the MCIR VIM inventory and it includes
- How to Search for a Person in the MCIR
- How to Add a New Person to the MCIR
- How To Add an Immunization your Facility Administers using the MCIR VIM.
After reviewing the module you can receive a Certificate of Completion.
1. Click the image above or the hyperlink to access the module.
2. Complete module.
3. Click the hyperlink at the end of the module to answer questions.
4. Receive your certificate via email.
5. Email your certificate directly to your Regional MCIR Coordinator.
MCIR Basics How To Videos
MCIR Basics Tip Sheets
- How To Search for a Person
- How To Add a Person
- How To Edit a Person’s Address
- How To Add an Immunization Administered by your Site
- How To Edit an Immunization Administered by your Site
- How To Add a Historical Immunization
- How To Add a No Inventory Immunization
- How To Print an Official MCIR Immunization Record
- How To Flag a Record as Duplicate
- How To Record a Person as Deceased
- How To Find your MCIR Site ID
- *NEW* — How To Document Race and Ethnicity in the MCIR
- *NEW* — How To View Race and Ethnicity in the MCIR
MCIR Basics Mini Modules
MCIR Mini Basic Lessons are mini PDF PowerPoints to review specific applications in the MCIR.
Click on the image to review the MCIR Mini Module
MCIR Reference Guides
Unsure which Reference Guide has the information you need? Look in the MCIR Reference Guides Content Directory.
- 2D User Reference Guide
- ADMIN User Reference Guide
- DUPLICATE RECORDS User Reference Guide
- GLOSSARY User Reference Guide
- MY SITE User Reference Guide
- OTHER TAB User Reference Guide
- PERSON User Reference Guide
- REPORTS User Reference Guide
- REMINDER/RECALL User Reference Guide
- MDHHS MCIR RECALL Webinar PDF August 2020
MDHHS MCIR RECALL Webinar Recording August 2020
- VIM User Reference Guide
Vaccine Inventory Management Training Videos courtesy of Region 2
Immunization Quality Improvement Program
Please contact Stephanie Sanchez email@example.com regarding the Immunization Quality Improvement Program.
- MCIR Read Only Access Application
- Medical Contraindication Form
- Participation in MCIR Reporting
- Petition to Modify Data (Providers Only, select your county from the map for Region-Specific forms)
- Provider Usage Agreement
Other Available Data Modules (i.e. BMI, Lead, etc.)
- BMI Page
- Early Hearing Detection & Intervention (EHDI) Information Page
- External Data Modules (Non-Immunization Tabs Available to Certain Users)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program Manual
Vaccines for Children (VFC)
- VFC Information (State of Michigan Site)
**Document includes information that reflect name change. ESSR is now called HL7 Transfer Report.