Benefits and Features
Your shot records are easy to find with the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR). MCIR is a computerized shot record for Michiganders.
- a complete history of immunizations to help get the shots you need, at the right time
- helpful reminder postcards for overdue shots
- printed shot records you can use for daycare, school or camp registration
If you have any questions about the MCIR, please contact your MCIR Regional Office.
Return to the Resource Library: Click here
MCIR Regional Offices
- Tips for Finding Old Immunization records
- Request your own or your child's Official Immunization Record
- Have you or your child's name legally changed? Go to the Personal Name Change Request Form (This will be sent or faxed to a MCIR Regional Office near you)
- Required Immunizations and Information
- Participation in MCIR Reporting Form