School Districts are able to create a fixed-length text file from their own School Master Information System to upload to the MCIR. Once uploaded to MCIR, the file will automatically generate their MCIR School building rosters.
- For file format specifications please download the MCIR Transfer User Manual for School Master Systems (July 2010)
- This has been updated from the June 2005 specification to include the November 2010 school reporting requirements of Tdap and Meningococcal (including waivers).
- Contact the MCIR Helpdesk at MPHI's Interactive Solutions Group for more information about how to test and verify the new fields. Call us at 1-888-243-6652 (choose option 2 for schools), or click the purple Contact Us button to the left, fill in your contact information and summary, and click submit..
- A quick tip sheet for the School Master System Transfer is available: How to Upload Data from an approved School Master System (July 2010)
- Click Here for a dummy data test file so that you can see how these specificiation should look.
Please note: the old SIRS73 program is no longer used for IP reporting. The immunization assessments are out-of-date. Local Health Departments are no longer accepting IP reports from SIRS73.
- How to Build a Roster through Loading External Data with a CSV file (This is not a transfer and will not load immunizations but will build a roster with the names of your students)