If your office is interested in using its EMR system to electronically upload immunization data to the MCIR, please refer to the MCIR Provider Transfer EXT File Format Specifications & References (Revised April 2013). Refer to Appendix F (or click here) for a summary of the Testing and Approval process.
- Some EMRs have a MCIR Provider Transfer report built-in. Please see this document for a listing of vendors and EMR products that have developed the Provider EXT transfer report: MCIR Transfer Vendors (Sept 2012)
- Contact the MCIR Helpdesk at MPHI's Interactive Solutions Group for more information about this process: 1-888-243-6652 (choose option 3 for providers), or click the purple Contact Us button to the left, fill in your contact information and summary, and click submit..
The following documents are for those sites that are either currently transferring or plan to transfer in the future.
Excerpts from the MCIR Provider Transfer EXT File Format Specifications & References (July 2010)
- Responsibilities & Contact Information Form (July 2010)
- How to Upload an Approved Provider Transfer File (July 2010)
- Special Considerations for Provider Transfer Sites using the VIM & VIM Transactions Report (July 2010)
- Current U.S. Licensed Vaccine (CVX) Codes with Manufacturers (MVX) & CPT-4 codes (March 2013)
- Current list of All Vaccine codes (Historical as well as current vaccine codes are available in this document) (March 2013)
- Vaccine Eligibility Codes (July 2010)